Our advice surgeries are an opportunity to discuss your case in detail with one of our solicitors and get more specific legal advice.
Booking an appointment
Our advice surgeries are available by appointment only, they last 1 hour and can take place over the phone or on a video call . To book:
- Check the next available dates at the bottom of this page
- Call our helpline to book an appointment on 08088 010 789 (see opening times here)
- We will ask for some contact information, whether you prefer a phone or video call, and some initial details about the advice
- If you need a language interpreter to
communicate with our solicitors, let us know when booking. We can provide
one for free.
Urgent legal advice: If you need urgent advice, you
should find a solicitor using the Law Society of
Preparing for your appointment
Some things to consider before and during your appointment:
- Safety: find a safe, private and
comfortable place to make the call.
- Technical considerations: make sure you have good
telephone connection / internet signal and that your camera and microphone work correctly, if you're doing a video call.
- Documents: if there are any documents relevant
to your case, make sure to have them nearby or save them on your computer
in case our solicitor asks to see them.
- Emotional support: at the end of the call, we
will check if you would like to speak to one of our Advocacy Workers about
your situation and how it is impacting you.
- Feedback: finally, we will send you a short
survey so you can tell us about your experience with us.
Next advice surgeries
Our advice surgery appointments last up to 1 hour. The next available dates are:
- Thursday 14th October, 11am - 2pm
Call our helpline to book an appointment.