Rape Crisis Scotland, on behalf of the Scottish Women’s Rights Centre (SWRC), is contracting an external evaluator to assess the impact of the SWRC.
The evaluation will assess:
- The quality of the service provided
- How the development outcomes were achieved and key components of the service leading to its success
- The perception of the service and its wider impact from those using the service, the legal community, other relevant organisations/stakeholders, and funders
- The effectiveness of the SWRC partnership/collaboration, including as a model for delivering access to justice
- Additional Value provided by the service
- Identify the extent to which the project has influenced policy and practice
- Other factors that may contribute to success
- Cost of the service
We are looking for individuals or agencies that:
- Have sound and proven experience and expertise in social research and evaluation methodologies
- Have an awareness of issues that face survivors of gender based violence, and an awareness of current practice and policy
- Have experience of working with legal advice providers
- Have proven expertise in writing in an accessible format
- Have an understanding of presentation methods and reporting formats to maximise the engagement of decision-makers
- Have experience of reviewing service delivery models
- Have experience of evaluating projects involving multiple organisations.
To access the document with the complete description of requirements, click here.
The deadline for bid submissions is: 5 July, 2019.
Contact and submissions
To submit bids or discuss this tender in more detail, please contact:
Phone: 0141 331 4183
About the SWRC
The Scottish Women's Rights Centre is a unique collaborative project offering specialist legal information, advice, representation and advocacy to women survivors of gender based violence in Scotland.